Sunday, August 9, 2009

And the story begins... Chapter 1

My name is Jazmin and I recently got engaged to a man named Jeremiah. After the last month of wedding planning, and getting intensely frustrated with it, I've decided to start a blog about it. This is more of a record for me and to help me keep track of everything. To vent and help keep me sane, to have a written keepsake (if you will)- but why not invite others to come along for the ride?

So, welcome! I hope you enjoy reading about my antics. ;) As you probably guessed, I'm not looking for the white wedding. However, I'm also not looking for a halloween superstore wedding either. I want something beautiful, something fantastic, something surreal... Everything that every other bride wants, but my idea of perfection does not include red roses and a million layered cake. I will not be wearing the virginal white dress, that ship has totally sailed. There will be no doves, no violins, no rice and the only bubbles that will be at my wedding will be in the form of champagne. You get the picture.

So, there's a little about me. More to come... for now, I have an al fresco dinner to get ready for. I'm loving this unusually warm northern CA summer we're having.

/end chapter

1 comment:

Matsuri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.